As per the order of School Education Department of Jammu and Kashmir. All Schools to reopen for classes 9th to 12th from Feb 1.
1. Students without Mask and sanitizers are not allowed to enter the school campus.
2. Students must have to submit a hardcopy of an attached consent letter to the class teacher.
3. Students should not share any material (textbooks, notebooks, pen, pencil, eraser, tiffin box, water bottles, etc.) with each other.
4. Students must sit at marked/allocated seats maintaining physical/social distancing and wearing masks in the classes, laboratories or any other part of school premise.
5. Students need to come along with all subject books, practical files and project files.
6. Students need to be in proper winter uniform.